- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 green onions, sliced, greens included
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 1 Tbsp dried parsley)
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tabasco or Frank's Red Hot (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup of fresh crab meat (or a can of crab meat)
Rendez-vous:1- Preheat oven to 350°F. Blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, onions, and parsley until smooth. Mix in your chosen hot sauce and horseradish. Fold in the slivered almonds and crab meat. Place in an oven-proof casserole serving dish.
2- Bake until bubbly and heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or thinly sliced baguette.